Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Ver Heirloom fine furniture
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
1) https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/299... --Hellman Chang furniture. This is the same sort of market that we will be after. I love the simplicity and effective nature of the logo.
2) http://storage.designcrowd.com/design_im... -- I like the feel of this logo, but it is a bit too "on the nose"
3) http://revitaliste.com/images/revitalist... I like the "high end" feeling that this logo conveys
4) http://mortonfurniture.com/images/sitewi... I like the feel of this logo, just needs to
be further refined
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Additional text that may or may not be included "handcrafted" and "Chapel Hill, NC"
I would like the text to be accompanied by a design of some kind. Nothing "cutesy" please. This brand is extremely high end and the furniture will last hundreds of years. Please consider that your logo design will be branded onto each piece and seen for as long as the furniture is around. The clients for these pieces will be wealthy, art-collector types and the logo needs to be very refined.
No Files Added