Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text, text only
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The logo is for a website that allows people to book and pay for local services recommended by your neighbours. All of our service providers are independent, we vet and reference check them so they are trustworthy, but our secret sauce is how easy we make it for busy people to find, compare and book them quickly online (actual booking, not a booking request). We cover cleaners, personal trainers, driving instructors, handymen, pet care, mobile hairdressers & beauticians and tutors.
We would like the logo to be in-keeping with our current colour scheme www.teddle.com but we are not adverse to new colours being introduced. The logo needs to look professional. But refreshing as this is a new innovative service. We would love to see variety and creativity with the logo as all we have now is a text (lobster font) logo and we are keen to see what could be done!
No Files Added