Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This is a nutritional supplement that targets the symptoms of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need the design for the label of the supplement. It must incorporate the name of the product, with the letters O.C.D. clearly standing out. This label will be going on a white plastic vitamin bottle.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
This product is being marketed to people who suffer from OCD. This means people who like perfectionism, order, precision, neatness, for things to be just so. We want our customers to feel that we understand what their fears are, and the feeling of order and control that they strive to experience. Wed like the label to give them that feeling of control and order. Every time they reach for the product we want them to feel that sense of control and perfection. We want our supplement to be viewed as a magic bullet for targeting all the symptoms of OCD.
Here are the most common symptoms:
* Cleaning - repeatedly washing hands or wiping household surfaces for hours on end
* Checking - repeatedly questioning whether lights switches are turned off, or appliances are unplugged
* Liking things symmetrical- avoiding odd numbers, repeating tasks an even number of times
* Arranging - needing silverware or furniture ordered in a certain way
* Repeating words or sentences
* Completing - performing a task in exact order again and again, until it is done perfectly (if they are interrupted, they often need to start all over again)
* Hoarding - collecting useless objects
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Weve uploaded a picture of several bottles. From left to right, we like the first three because the relevant information and design is boxed in, which appeals to the OCD need to control, organize, categorize, and contain things. The next one we like for the bronze color. The next we like for the crispness and the neatly executed, tasteful addition of bright colors, although the information is maybe a bit spread out and messy for an OCD person to enjoy using every day. The last has a simple and straightforward look and font.
Many OCD sufferers have strict feelings towards different colors, bordering on superstition. Black and red are probably not good choices. Silver, gold, bronze, and navy are possibly good choices- we need to convey order, precision, control, cleanliness, high tech, etc.
The information on the bottle must be layed out in an orderly and contained fashion, that is satisfying to someone who craves perfection and control of their surroundings.
The product name is the focal point. A design can be incorporated if it doesn't compromise readability. The design would need to be focused on OCD. Maybe a jagged heart rate line that flat lines at the name of the product for example.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The product name is the focal point. Were a bit stuck on the last word of the name, perhaps you can help us choose the best one! Maybe the design will help dictate the best word: The choices are:
Optimal Cognitive Delivery
Optimal Cognitive Developer
Optimal Cognitive Defense
The letters O.C.D. must stand out very clearly from the rest of the lettering, to show what the product is meant to treat.
The design must use the words corresponding to the letters O,C, and D (see uploaded drawing for examples). There will probably also eventually need to be other writing, extolling the benefits of our product (improves brain function, clinically tested, etc).
No Files Added