Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Retailer of high quality organic and sustaintably farmed loose leaf tea. Emphasis on wellness teas that help enlighten oneself.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Enlightened Tea Shop
Top 3 Things
Enlightenment, Serenity, Happiness
Like the idea of black and white because it's clean, modern and sophisticated. Like the "E" in the word zen in the attacement - maybe Enlightened starts with an "E" that has the same look. Open to the idea of perhaps having the "i" have a triangle? Like the idea of incoroporating a balance-type of symbol but open to seeing different ideas. Tea Shop needs to be below Enlightened and smaller.