Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. WERE RELATIONAL. WE ARENT SILENT PARTNERS IN OUR DEALS, WE LEVERAGE OUR FUNDING DOLLARS AND OUR EXPERTISE WITH THE FOUNDERS TO CREATE A BETTER, MORE PROFITABLE COMPANY, AND ULTIMATELY BETTER LIVES FOR ALL INVOLVED.
2. WERE NIMBLE. ALTHOUGH WE FALL WITHIN THE INVESTMENT REALM, WERE MUCH MORE LIKE PHILANTHROPISTS ACTING WITH FOR-PROFIT COMPANIES. WERE INTERESTED IN THE PEOPLE, THEIR BUSINESS ASPIRATIONS, AND HOW WE CAN INVEST TO ACHIEVE THE BEST RESULT.
3. WERE TRUSTWORTHY. WEVE WALKED AWAY FROM DEALS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN MASSIVELY PROFITABLE, BUT WE HAD A GUT CHECK AND DECIDED TO PASS. WERE NOT DESPERTE FOR OPPORTUNITIES, THUS OUR DECISIONS COME FROM A PLACE OF STABILITY INSTEAD OF NEED.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We'd like to have both and image + text.
We're hoping for a strong work mark without the image to use for letterhead/simple marketing, and then a image + text for website and digital communications.
We'd prefer to keep with blues and greens in various shades, but preferably not fluorescent/pastel. We're open to including complimentary colors, but orange hues should be avoided.
We like the less-obvious designs. we're not going to be incredibly keen on designs that have people/figures within, e.g. a hand reaching out to another; two people standing next to each other; a circle of people all holding hands, etc. All of those styled designs are not an appropriate design direction.
We would like to see interesting use of shapes and lines, and even colors/shading.
We like styles similar to Helvetica Neue Light and Courier New. Clean and modern.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Not at this time.
No Files Added