Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Real Estate & Construction
About Your Company
NW HomeStyles: We are a high quality and full-service real estate boutique brokerage in the Pacific Northwest. Our brand is working hard in having a reputation for luxury, high class and sophistication. We are known for innovative marketing that stands out from the traditional national real estate brands. We want a fresh new design that people know even if the logo is NOT accompanied by text/title/company name.
Our styles lean towards Modern, Sophisticated, Luxurious, Organic, Clean
Other color requirements
—Gold, Black, White : Formality, luxury and success.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Sophisticated, Luxurious, Success.
Please, NO Outline of a home or roofline, it's everywhere and dated. JPG, PNG, GIF, AL PSD, Transparent, (Any and All)
No Files Added