Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a small farm selling goats and bee honey in our local area. Our target customer lives within 10 miles of us and is interested in food that is locally and sustainably grown. They are willing to pay a premium to support local farmers and are interested in the "Farm to Table" movement.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Farm, Goats, Bees
We would like to see a goat, bee and rose used in the logo design. The design will need to look good as an engraved wood sign placed at the entrance to our farm.
No Files Added