Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Napier Network is a 21st century law firm helping clients, many of them low income, access federal social benefit money, like Social Security disability payments or valuable tax credits. The firm will not operate like old-fashioned law firms and instead applies a Silicon Valley approach to creating and filing legal documents. Much of our work will be done using apps and automation to expedite the legal process.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Approachability(Welcoming), Helpfulness, Professionalism
No imagery from law firms of old: scales of justice, blindfolded statue, etc. Not so modern or futuristic that it looks like something from Tron. No abbreviation of Napier Network. San-Serif font. Think "Lyft." The "Whistleblower Aid" logo attached strikes a good balance between imagery and text.