Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Novelreader.com will link discerning readers with multiple book reviews of recently published fiction in three categories: general/literary, mystery/thrillers, and sci/fi & fantasy. The website will function somewhat like Metacritic.com - which does not cover books - in so far as it will offer blurbed 'graded' reviews, with links to the original full reviews. Summary grades will allow readers to quickly assess the overall critical reception of hundreds of new book titles. Novelreader.com will be fully searchable (by title, author, genre, awards won, etc) and sortable (by 'average grade', date published, fiction category, etc). Additional features (e.g.most notable fiction of preceding year; commentary on the quality of literary criticism, links to the most useful book-themed websites and blogs) will be added over time.
The ideal logo would be evocative, memorable, and crisply designed.
No Files Added