Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Simplicity - The app is simple to use, and we strive to reduce all unnecessary noise and distraction to the user, so that they may discover, share and buy the things they love.
2. Timeless - Excellent taste is paramount and never goes out of style. You know it when you see it. Our users are tastemakers, trendsetters and coolhunters.
3. Universal Culture - Our users are first movers and fill their lives with beauty, utility and meaning - they live and breathe cool. Culture transcends geography. The logo should be universal and applicable worldwide, even though we are US based, we will be launching in Asia, Europe and South America.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Tastemaker is the best way to discover, share and buy the things you love.
We want our brand identity to appeal to the pathos of the user, by reinforcing feelings of self-worth, play, and social contact. To this end, we align ourselves with the most inspired luminaries in the consumer goods and services space, both online and offline. We operate in 6 key areas: cuisine + beverage, events + concerts, technology + design, art + fashion, health + beauty, and travel. These areas are strongly related to a persons sense of identity or persona.
The following principles guide our efforts:
The simplicity principle - Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication (Da Vinci)
The seduction principle - a sense of being as attractive as possible. (Laver)
The hierarchical principle - an elevated sense of social status, and thus self esteem. (Laver)
The pleasure principle - we naturally seek pleasure and avoid pain. (Laver)
The play principle - Play connects people with others and encourages curiosity, cooperation and competition. (Lego)
No Files Added