Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are FlexiSpot, offering ergonomic products including standing desks, desk bikes, monitor arms and other home office related products. Our most popular products are adjustable standing desk and desk riser. We focus on online business.
Following is our website: https://www.flexispot.com/ (You can see detailed information here). Our competitors include: fully.com, upliftdesk.com, autonomous.ai., IKEA. Although at present, we have limited products, we will soon diversify types and our goal is to build a platform about household products and forum.
We are targeting mainly US market, European market and Asian market. Our target audience are: 25-55 years old; middle-to-high income white-collar, health-conscious people.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Professional, Home Atmosphere, Warm and clean
The color and font of our current LOGO can be changed, but it should be concise and not too complex. The color is better to be a warm tone. The following is our idea on the general direction of logo design (for reference only):
1. The text can be transformed into a symbol that can reflect the brand's household features, such as changing 'F' into an adjustable standing desk or X into a desk riser. But we need to make the overall effect special and memorable;
2. Select an animal image that can be associated with the brand as the brand symbol to add to the logo;
3. Rearrange the combination of letters to form symbols related to household items;
4. Choose colors and graphics with memory points, or making it special background colors, like IKEA.