Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
This is a startup. Eventually I plan to market a line of ready to eat food products with an emphasis on foods served when entertaining guests, having cookouts, tailgate parties, etc. The design will initially be used on labels for spice mixes.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Post Oak Provisions
Top 3 Things
Quality, Classic, Enduring
I'm interested in seeing how a design would look if it incorportated a single post oak tree leaf or a post oak acorn or maybe even a leaf with an acorn attached to the stem. I want to keep the design clean and uncluttered but still memorable. I'm attaching a sketch of post oak leaves and acorns to give you an idea of what the leaves look like. They can vary quite a bit in appearance so if you incorporate a leaf, please use a design that resembles the characteristics of the leaves in the sketch. Thanks!