Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
AgPower (logo #1) and AgLiving (logo #2)
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. The logo should look cohesive with the new company logo and adhere to the brand standards (font, colors, etc)
2. The logo needs to be applied to 2 names (look similar to each other): AgPower and AgLiving
3. This logo is for the trademarked names of 2 proprietary web portals for our secure access customers/users. They should look similar to the Company logo but be different enough so users don't mistakenly confuse them as a new product or program.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The new farmer mac logo should be the inspiration starting point.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
our current website is under construction and does not represent our new logo/brand standards. New brand standards are attached for reference.
No Files Added