Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
Ignition Point Partners, LLC is an executive coaching and consulting firm geared towards improving and enhancing recruiting results. With over 45 years of experience recruiting, coaching and leading financial advisor recruiters, the leadership team at Ignition Point Partners, LLC is ideally suited to elevate successful firm’s overall recruiting results and operational efficiencies connected to recruiting. Ignition Point Partners, LLC is designed to help build emotional intelligence, improve leadership presence, identify potential challenges and attain actionable tools to overcome those challenges in an effective manner.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Ignition Point Partners, LLC
Top 3 Things
Professionalism, Strength, Knowledgeable
We are leaning towards a logo that identifies with our name, Ignition Point. Maybe a spark, fire, etc.