Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
WH Smith Innovation Academy
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. I would like the logo to communicate the word "innovation" on first glance -- perhaps with an icon or special innovation-style font.
2. I need the logo to work on a web site, brochures, as well as the front of a school building. It needs to stand out and be bold.
3. I like strong colors -- no all pastel logos.
4. Last, I like simple logos -- not swirly or calligraphy-style designs or fonts.
Also -- important to note that the logo should work with or without the "WH Smith". Essentially, it should be a dual purpose logo -- should look okay with "WH Smith" and without "WH Smith", because we will use it without the name at times. You can put the name on top or side as long as it looks integrated when
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Either text only or image and text. Image can't be cheesy. Also, no traditional school icons like apples, books, chalk, etc...
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Logos I like include: FedEx, swissair (btw I am open to the logo being all lower case letters if that helps), Google, evernote
No Files Added