Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Animal Law Institute
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We are passionate about animal protection and use the law to protect animals
2. We are a professional, but bold organisation that is not conservative
3. We are an open and accessible organisation
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The purposes of our company are:
1. to provide legal advice and assistance on a pro bono basis to organisations or persons whose interests and objects include the prevention of cruelty to animals, the improvement of animal welfare and the achievement of animal rights
2. to represent in disputes and/or litigation on a pro bono basis, individuals or persons whose interests and objects include the prevention of cruelty to animals, the improvement of animal welfare and the achievement of animal rights
3. to carry out activities aimed at encouraging law reform to improve animal protection
4. to promote, and foster advocacy for, the welfare of animals generally, whether in Australia or internationally
5. to liaise and collaborate with other organisations or individuals with similar or compatible objects, if such collaboration may stand to benefit animals
A. Our base colour is blue. We prefer something along the lines of Running Stream, Azure Sky or Citadel (http://www.jayantcolor.com/Color-%20Shad...).
B. We are still unsure about our secondary colour, so we are happy for you to experiment secondary colours. Initially, we ask that you try green or red (with the blue).
C. We are looking for a professional, but not typical law firm type logo. Please feel free to be creative and bold.
D. You may use symbols relating to the law, justice and animals as well. If you use animals, you can use more than 1 in the logo. It is up to you. Please DO NOT use a gavel as it is not an Australian logo.
E. Our demographic is for groups or individuals with a specific interest in animal protection.
No Files Added