Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Kudgee is a brand for children/toddler products (launching with a toddler seat that looks like an animal). KudgeeTarget audience are parents, grandparents, aunts/uncles with medium to high incomes based in USA. This brand would also be selling to organisations that cater for children - for example childcare, schools etc. The parents of children that buy our products would value education and engagement with their children. They would read with their children and spend time enriching their children with educational experiences. They would expect a fun, playful brand that they could trust. This is an e-commerce brand launching to the USA market.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Fun, Vibrant, Positive
Will require layered source files - vector (adobe illustrator) to ensure logo is editable and customisable for future use.
No preference for colour but must have colour, no black and white logos.
No Files Added