Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Publishing & Media
About Your Company
Video production company specializing in children's programming. For air on the internet.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Professional, clean, evocative.
Cats sell so my company name includes the word cat. My logo should include a cat. CatTale is because my videos will tell stories but is also a reference to the cattail plant which is native to Maryland. I just like them, but that is not something that must be included in the design. This logo will appear at the beginning and end of each video I produce so should look good against a variety of backgrounds. In addition I need to leave room to animate the logo in the future. So I need to have the logo in various file formats for video, photo, print and future animation. Though my company focuses on children's videos I do not want an overly simplistic or childish design.
No Files Added