Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
The website will be centered around online data protection. This product will provide customers with online credit score/ report monitoring from all 3 credit bureaus as well as Identity Theft services to keep them aware of their financial information. The tool will allow them to see who has opened any sort of credit with their information. The target audience is anyone applying for a large loan, or may have been subject to an online credit hack in which their customer information has been stolen. The product will be a free trail with a monthly charge after the trial is over. We want to make sure this product has a feeling of security and legitimacy.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
1) Putting emphasis in the "Free" part of the logo
2) We would like a logo which really "pops" that has an arrow, and looks quick, efficent and fast.
2) A logo which looks professional/trustworthy and has a padlock image to feel secure
The logo will be at the top left of the landing page. (I have provided a screenshot of what the landing page will look like (see attached). The *LOGO HERE* is where the logo would be. Some good competing websites logo designs to draw from would be ->FreeCreditClick.com, FreeScore360.com, Freescoreclick.com, lifelock.com and ClickMyCredit.com. I