Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Hawleyton is an heirloom quality childrens clothing brand, creating timeless dresses for modern wear. The target audience are mothers and the products will be sold exclusively online (for now).
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
1) Timeless 2) Sophisticated 3) High-end quality
I intend to incorporate wide stripes (similar to cabana stripes) in to the branding and packaging so that should be included in the creative. I picture the stripes as either black and white, gray and white, or teal/mint and white/gray (or the option to have a color version AND black and white version). The attached files are inspirational pictures, a digital mood board.
-Links to brands that reflect a similar feel to what I'm looking for: www.tiffany.com; www.janieandjack.com; www.magnolia.com/silos (scroll down to see the branding for Silos Baking Co.)