Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
A edgy burger shop. target audience is someone who wants a fun, different burger experience always delivered to their house (online store). Serving spicy burgers, and things a little different (waffle burgers) with stacks of hasbrowns to cure a hangover.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Burgers with Bite
Top 3 Things
we want to see a logo to be used for a burger shop. Needs to be able to be trademarked if sucessful, so some detail to distinguish it will be ideal. looking at ideas with a burger in the image - but needs to not be too simular to other big burger brands.