Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
DenverHappyHour is quickly becoming the go-to twitter/blog site for Colorado folks hoping to get dialed in on real-time deals and event happenings. We love helping people have a good time! Check us out on Twitter at www.twitter.com/denverhappyhour and on our blog at www.denverhappyhour.com
What do you need?
We need a logo that rocks. Looking for a hip Web 2.0 logo that people will recognize and say, it's DenverHappyHour time.
Who Is Your Audience?
Young professionals, older professionals, college students. People that like to have fun:)
We Like These Examples
Looking for Web 2.0 text types with simple, clean standout coloring. Checkout www.brightkite.com logo, www.tumblr.com logo. Also feel free to get a general idea of our content at www.denverhappyhour.com. Not looking for anything looking bland or corporate feeling.
We Absolutely Must Have
Has to say DenverHappyHour in the logo.
No Files Added