Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Our new software system - D&NDA (yes, it's a D, with the ampersand, followed by N,D,A) - needs a logo to go along with its highly complex, robust capabilities!
It's an ASP based software used by dental insurance companies to process their claims and manage their business.
We've loaded our corporate logo for your review but we'll also be loading some images of our new web site so you can see our "image" - pls try to match the logo to the site's color schemes and fonts.
No Files Added