Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
DefHog.com empowers the artist by offering a virtual platform to showcase and promote their works. To better enhance user experience, we provide a fun community for music fans to interact with each other and their favorite performers.
By building relationships with local venues, we are able to target niche music areas to help bring people closer to the music happening in their backyard!
What do you need?
I need a new web 2.0 design from logo to font
Who Is Your Audience?
Our audience is a 16-35 demographic
We Like These Examples
Need something fresh and clean. Modern yet good for apparel .
We Absolutely Must Have
The hog... but it can be modified
No Files Added