Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
DealJack.com is an online community where users can see the latest "deals" or coupons on the Internet. Users can get access to special deals or online coupons from over 1,000 online merchants.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a horizontally oriented logo mark and asoociated logo type. The logo mark and type must work in black/white and color so that it can work on a variety of backgrounds other than just white.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience are value conscious online shoppers. They want a deal that easy and fast to find. Simple savings is what our site is about.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
See attached image (logo-ideas.gif) of logo designs we like. Would prefer a sans-serif font that is unique, but yet easy to read whether it is small or big. We have attached a sample web site design with a placeholder DealJack logo.
No Files Added