Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Dartle Impact Leadership
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Dartle is a talent leadership program that is designed to pierce or advance corporate culture by linking leadership skill learning with service-based purpose work. Dartle literally means: to pierce or shoot through; repeatedly dart forward. Which is what we will do for our participants.
I want the logo to do the top 3 things:
1. Communicate that it's a talent leadership program that combines business skills with a purpose-based mission.
2. I want the logo to say Dartle Impact Leadership but also want Dartle to be able to stand alone as well as the D in Dartle to be the signifying image of the logo, also with the ability to stand alone.
3. I need "Impact Leadership" to be easily interchangeable/customizable so I can say "Impact Leadership Program" or "Impact Leaders" after the word Dartle.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image with text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I have a few images I've started or used as thought starters uploaded in the materials file. The arrow piercing through the D in Dartle signifies the piercing through corporate culture and propelling talent forward. Not married to either image uploaded, but like the idea of being able to use the D in Dartle as a stand alone logo so I'd like it to be the focal point.
No Files Added