Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Options: Dallas Celebrates Israel. Dallas Loves Israel. We are open to any title/name that shows a connection between Dallas and Israel.
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
It should clearly represent Dallas and Israel. This logo will be used as a header for a week long series of events. We want to use this logo as the brand for this week for years to come.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text. However, it should be easily used for web and print as well as in full color and convertible to black/white/grayscale.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Blues are our primary colors for both our organizational logo as well as the blue and white associated with the State of Israel. We want something that is both approachable and fun while also being sophisticated enough to not look silly like clip-art type logos.
No Files Added