Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a Entertainment Promotions company.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo/design that will be used on business cards, signage and websites.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Entertainers, their managers, radio/tv general managers and program directors, general managers of venues. We are trying to project the image of fun, hip and trendy yet with a bit of "Rat Pack" style and ethics.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Haven't seen anything that I have liked yet.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
My vision is: The 'D' in Dadeo Productions is a mischievious/sly silouette of a smiley face with a Fedora over it. Dadeo Productions must appear in it's entirety.
No Files Added