Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
D-Personnel is a new recruitment company which focuses on the labor market. Our key personnel will be warehouse workers, order pickers, driver assistants, cleaners etc.
We need a logo that can be used in all the stationeries and the website. The logo needs to sharp and clear and the designer must focus or be creative with the letter D as it would be used for all the marketing materials e.g. D best in business, D right recruitment agency etc.
Or clients will be major warehouses, supermarkets, cash and carrys, distribution and manufacturing companies.
Please visit these two websites for inspiration;
Professional design. No funky or cartoon images.
No Files Added