Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are an ecommerce platform developer and shopping cart provider. We've recently taken on new partners and are in the process of a complete redesign and relaunch. Our system is all about automating as much of the ebusiness tasks as possible to help our clients make money money, more efficiently. Our solution includes:
- Ad Tracking (integrated with email and shopping cart)
- Email Management (newsletters and sequential autoresponders)
- Affiliate Program (to allow resellers)
- Shopping Cart with real-time payment processing, 1-click Back-end Upselling system, and Secure Digital Product Delivery
- Customer Center for basic CRM (Help files, Searchable FAQ's, Customer Discount Catalog, Support Ticket System. Plus complete account management, order history, and digital downloads)
The entire system is integrated to allow as much automation as possible. You can read the end-user sales copy at: http://QuickPayPro.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a complete redesign and rebrand of http://Cydec.com
This will be our new retail outlet, replacing QuickPayPro.com as the end-user sales point. The current design is old (trying to look futuristic) and needs to be replaced.
We're starting with the logo and then building the rest of the brand around that.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Most of our customers are internet marketers - small to medium, self-employed business owners, selling digital products (information, software, media and memberships) mostly online.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We're looking for an updated web 2.0 feel, with a focus on a user-friendly experience. Think simple, clean, bold, big, glossy and round. We like blue, orange, green and black (probably not all 4 together ;-)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The design must not resemble current design. It must not look "futuristic" or "high-tech". It should look like we are a big professional company, who's software is feature-rich, time-saving, profit-producing AND easy to use.
No Files Added