Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Easy Indian
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I'd like to shake up the Indian food category by creating a fresh brand that stands out on the shelf. Our spice mixes, simmer sauces, and prepared foods will target retailers such as Whole Foods. Please DO NOT submit something typical (i.e., beige background, pops of colors)--think about re-interpreting Indian style. While, cutting edge, your design needs to work for a food products. Check out following sites for inspiration: http://sitasingstheblues.com/ ; http://www.gheehappy.com/. A package design I really like is http://www.moonstruckchocolate.com/c-6-c...
My vlog will eventually be transformed into a corporate website. While you can view it to get a sense of what I'm about, please do not draw inspiration from the current design. www.theesyindian.com
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1--The flavor, energy, and whimsy of Bollywood, the class of a coveted specialty food brand
2--Sleek and forward thinking, but rooted in ancient India
3--Fresh and minimalist, but organic
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text + Image (mainly text, but you can include a small image)
No Files Added