Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Natural (i.e. like nature)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The logo should be mainly text with the inclusion of small images or graphic outlines per designer vision. I have attached a file to illustrate how the text should look. The word wax should sit on top of the word mug and the natural character symmetry should be used for alignment. The reason for 'wax mug' is that this thermos uses a special kind of bees wax. Any logos to supplement the text or graphic outlines should be that of honey, honeybees, honey combs, etc. I personally like honey comb imagery.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added