Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Entertainment & Sports
About Your Company
Athletic equipment service/supply provider, marketed to school athletic teams, youth leagues, players, and parents.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Athletic, Collegiate, Utility
Sketch of logo idea for Sanitary Sports attached, but open to ideas. Includes a tag line for "clean15" that will be part of the larger logo, but would like to also detach. Idea concepts: (1) single or double "S"; (2) classic, collegiate, block-ish style "S"; (3) Possible rounded 3-D effect on "S"; (4) horizontal “Northwestern Stripe” in contrasting color running through or on both sides of “S”; (5) would like "SANITARY SPORTS" text to be all caps and stacked, either below or to the right of logo; (6) "clean15" will look like a recycle symbol because there is a 15% give-back program to youth league teams and schools