Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Health Care & Biotech
About Your Company
Women's medical and asthetics clinic with an emphasis on midlife and menopause. I am creating a new entity to emphasize the menopause work that I do. The new logo will exist with my current business entity.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
The Menopause Center
Top 3 Things
Health, Vitality, Femininity
Link to my current business that will co-exist with The Menopause Center: vivagyn.com. The colors do not have to match, but, I would like them to be compatable as the two logos will be displayed together. Not married to it, but, an idea I have is for the words "The Menopause Center" to be stacked and right or left adjusted with the adjusted margin formning the shape of a woman's body.