Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Handmade jewelry designer. Start up brand with online e-comerece shop. Goal for physical location in 5-10yrs. Focus on modern, eco designs inspired by nature. Minimalistic and streamlined approach to design, using metals, stones and gemstones.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Sur & Sierra
Top 3 Things
Modern, simple trendy design. Would like to be able to use the logo and text seperatly and together. Will only ever use the design in black, grey or white.
Sur and Sierra's name is inspired by the two places I cherish most. The Sierra Mountains and Big Sur - both in california. I invision this logo to incorporate the mountains and the sea in a very minimal modern design. Love both organic and geometric designs, especially triangles, hexagons and diamonds. Mountians, trees, waves all would work with the concept. Can use symbols for the "and" such as + or /.