Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Animal & Pet
About Your Company
Mobile veterinary nursing and hospice. I am a veterinary technician who will go to people's home to take care of their special needs pets. Its important that the logo include dog, cat, bird, reptile, small mammals.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Creature Comfort ATL
Top 3 Things
Professionalism, Modernity, trustworthiness
I like the idea of using multiple species silhouettes. But mainly want it clear from the logo that it's not just cats and dogs.
No Files Added