Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
We help people transition to plant-based eating. We provide education, meal plans, food prep guidance, recipes, and more.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
The Plant-Based Popes
Top 3 Things
Healthy, Fresh, Inclusive
Clean designs are a must. Sophisticated, Classy, yet Fun and not Stuffy. Not ornate. Just because I want it to feel clean and natural, I still want to feel energy when I look at it. Maybe incorporate a leaf into it?
Maybe not. https://www.shutterstock.com/search/leaf+letters
I am a runner, a mom of 4, very friendly, love to smile and give off positive energy, relatable, yet like to dress up and show off -- like a classy 25 year old