Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Government & Municipal
About Your Company
Regional Swat Team in Northwest Montana
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Northwest Montana Regional SWAT and/or TAC-7
Top 3 Things
service, integrity, honor, speed
We are a regional swat team in Northwest Montana. We live and serve the people of Flathead County. Our county is just outside of Glacier National Park. The County and City are joining SWAT teams to make one regional asset for the area. The team name will be Northwest Montana Regional SWAT. However, we will also go by TAC-7. This logo will unify the teams and is an important part of us coming together. Our area is known for Grizzly bears, Mountains and the outdoor lifestyle. Attached are the old County patch, the old City patch and a concept patch one of our officers worked on.