Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Excavation services, land clearing, minor grading, ditch cleaning, right of way clearing, forestry mulching. Target audience: homeowners looking for land improvement, wildlife refuge, underbrush clearing, drainage, building sites, new construction customers, remodeling, patio preparation, etc.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Longleaf Excavation Services
Top 3 Things
Longleaf pine somehow incorporated (state tree of NC), LES acronym incorporated, I would love if the LES could be the focus with Longleaf Excavation Services smaller underneath, and a piece of a Longleaf pine tree incorporated or the whole tree.
I would like multiple file formats for things such as business cards, t-shirts, hats, and letterhead
No Files Added