Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Pilates, Personal Training, Nutrition Plans, Life Coaching
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Brazilian Body Wizard
Top 3 Things
Quality, Precision, Classy
This is a logo for the fitness brand seen here: https://fitnessgoodis.com/
The owner is orignially from Brazil and wants to incorporate some of that South American flair into the design. The preference is for something that feels organic, maybe even hand drawn.
The image part of the logo could be based on the actual brand owner (see reference images) but can be more abstract - think outlines and silhouettes.
The stack of the image and words underneath should be in a vertical arrangement (See examples). Taller and narrower is better than stretched and wide.