Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
WEMTA (Wisconsin Educational Media and Technology Association) is an independent professional organization serving school library media and instructional technology educators (i.e librarians, teachers, IT directors, principals, etc.). This logo is for our annual conference.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Get ConnectED #WEMTA20
Top 3 Things
At least 1 of these colors must be included: (BLUE, CMYK 100 71 22 5, RGB 0 84 139, HEX 005691, Pantone 7462; CYAN, CMYK 74 17 4 0, RGB 12 165 215, HEX 0ca5d7, Pantone 298; ORANGE, CMYK: 2, 46, 98, 0, RGB: 244, 153, 34, HEX: f49922, Pantone 7564)
We want the following to be conveyed thru our logo: connections, library, technology
Perhaps something with a globe (or another visual that represents making connections)
The #WEMTA20 should be fairly prominent/integrated ; however we like it a bit smaller. The file is our logo from last year.