Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Entertainment & Sports
About Your Company
stand-up comedy, fundraising
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Uncommon Comedy Tour
Top 3 Things
Professional, High-End, Fun
Would like a tag line of "Something for Everybody" with the logo. Would be open to having a picture of a microphone as part of it. Open to other colors, such as gold/silver, etc.
This is a comedy tour of 4 diverse clean comedians from different backgrounds coming together to help people and show that what makes us feel different is also what makes us all the same.
No Files Added