Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Advertising & Marketing
About Your Company
1. Logo Wording Master Key Profits
2. Tag line Unlock Your Potential. Unlock Your Profits.
3. Sum up what you do I help you find the $1 million dollars already hiding in your business without spending more on marketing and advertising.
4. Qualities to Associate with Business Name, 5 words or less Aspirational and Trustworthy; “Yes! ...this is the missing piece to finding the next level of growth in my business.”
5. Perception High trust and relief that “finally” they’ve found the missing piece to their next level of growth.
6. What does the logo need to say about you or the company? Professional and Aspirational and Authentic and Trustworthy... Where #6 is more about emotion and feelings, #7 is a more general description about what the logo/identity needs to say or portray.
7. Who is the target audience or intended market? C-Level, Owner, Founder, Entrepreneur, Investor (People who like to throw money at problems)
8. Are you unique or one of many? Not sure how to answer this; ultimately it’s a marketplace of business growth experts or people who help businesses “Scale Up”.
9. Your competitors This includes: local, regional and/or worldwide. Very important!
10. Number of staff - Varies; 10 approx
11. Promises of business - To help you get clear on your strategy to find the $1m already hiding in your business and then, to help you execute successfully on the strategy and help ensure you get the reward for your investment.
12. How are you different from your competition? We have 15 years of experience identifying proven strategies and helping companies successfully implement them. If our proven strategies can’t be implemented by your team, or by our team, we have a network of vetted and trusted resources who we can bring to bear at a moment’s notice.
13. Mission/Philosophy... why we do what we do? Unlock the potential of all those we touch by embracing boundless creativity, applying the principles of conscious capitalism, and celebrating the prosperity created along the way.
1. Age (please choose range) 35+
2. Gender - Male
3. Education level - College
4. Location - USA
5. Job title - C-Level, Owner, Founder, Entrepreneur, Investor
6. Income level - Personal, $100k; Business $1m Revenue +
7. Customer mindset - Aspirational, Growth Oriented, Optimistic, Realistic
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Master Key Profits
Top 3 Things
Classic (Saul Bass), Trustworthy, Professional
I want to be able to wear this on a golf shirt, on a really expensive golf course, and feel proud to talk to CEOs / COOs of smart, growing businesses. I also want to look good on the internet, we are going to clone one of our projects and use the logo/branding here: http://froggo.marketing/saltori/
See branding exercise here: