Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Travel & Hotel
About Your Company
We are a travel agency selling worldwide travel. Our target audience is a moderate to upscale, affluent clientel.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Global Adventures and Leisure
Top 3 Things
1. Luxury (though not to turn off travelers with a moderate budget) 2. That we are knowledgeable 3. The fun that they will have on vacation (and maybe with a slightly whimsical logo, though not too whimsical).
We would like to have a globe, with the continents of north and south america showing, as well as parts of the other continents that are shown in the PDF examples that I am sending. On the left side of the globe with a bit of space between, we would like a cruise ship, maybe 3/4 of the way up. And opposite the cruise ship, we would like a pair of hiking boots treads, so that would be about 1/4 of the way up the globe on the right side. The PDF attached gives an idea of what we are thinking for the globe and hiking boot treads, and the cruise ship would be represented to match the style. We would like the drawing/image of the globe, cruise ship and hiking boot treads to be simplified, so they will reproduce well when shrunk down on a threaded logo on clothing, business cards, etc.