Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a junk removal and disposal company. We also are a moving company that deals with businesses and homeowners. We also provide door side trash valet services for multi family units like apartments and condos
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Brand is represented right. Company name is legible and it represents speed and strength along with fun. But professional all rolled into one
What I had in mind was possibly a warthogs head that turns into a truck. With the name either on the truck itself or underneath. I would like a reflection of speed or something of that nature. I attached a few pictures of ideas to help with the creation process.