Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Modern, non-denominational, Protestant Church in SC. Looking to improve our branding to be more recognizable and professional at a glance. Our audience is typical middle-class Americans.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Clean, Enduring, Quality
We want a logo that looks great together with image + text, but also want one where the image can stand on its own as a recognizable trademark, but also that the text could be used separately as well and still be recognized as a logo.
Attached an idea that we have used of two arrows forming a cross that might be worth diving deeper into. We've also explored options with just a C or CP or CPC, maybe with some shape around it.
We also have a phrase we use. It isn't required to be part of the logo, but might help with some context. "Pointing others to Christ as we grow in grace."
We like the idea of green or blue with white/grey/black/brown, but are open to any artistic direction you want to go.