Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
Our organization sells beer! We are building an app that will allow bars and restaurants to buy beer from the beer distributors in their area. We believe the app will be called "Retriever", but hey if you think of a better name, you're welcome to submit it :)
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Retriever (but if you think of a better name for a B2B beer app, you're welcome to submit!)
Top 3 Things
Convenience, beer, dogs
We are rebranding an app called "Tapwiser", but still enjoy the colors, fonts, and tone of that brand. Just need a new name and logo.