Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Games & Recreational
About Your Company
Dirty Discs is a Disc Golf supplier start up. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA (The Dirty South), our focus is on providing top of the line discs with edgy designs for disc golf players of all ages. The golf discs used today are much smaller and heavier than traditional flying discs, typically 8–9 inches (20–23 cm) in diameter. The Dirty Discs logo will be displayed on all discs, so the design should incorporate a circular shape. Disc Golf players range in age from kids to seniors, we want our logo to represent the premier disc in the industry.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
It's got to catch the eye, in many cases the design will be what folks reach for first when selecting the disc. It's got to be badass, there are a couple of "older" companies out there and I want Dirty Discs to make them look that way. It needs to be powerful.
Dirty Discs will be printed across the top and bottom of the cover of the disc, the logo should be in the center. I have attached a couple of pics of discs from leading companies...These are examples of what the competition is doing, and what I want to improve upon.