Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
This logo is for a program called Energy Advocates, part of the Colorado Oil & Gas Association. The Energy Advocates program encourages and trains members of the energy industry to engage in political advocacy in state and local government. This logo needs to be engaging. Energy Advocates will be encouraged to take action, so it can't be too stoic and traditional, but still needs to look professional in a policy/lobbying context.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Professional, Engaging, Clear
This logo will be used in print, online, and be made into a lapel pin, so it needs to be versatile and clear for all of those uses. Our organization's branding is predominantly blue, with yellow and red accents. Could potentially include elements/references to the Colorado state flag, since this will be a colorado-based political program.
No Files Added