Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Software & Technology
About Your Company
The company provides online learning to people wanting to learn Salesforce.com (an online CRM tool for businesses).
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Admin to Architect
Top 3 Things
Admin to Architect is the progression from the first Salesforce Administrator exam all the way to the highest level of Architect. Indicate the movement/progression through the exams. The feeling that it's professional learning from industry experts but there is the collaborative side, learning together in one place, the inclusion of everyone.
We've started working on the website www.admintoarchitect.com to get an idea. The logo needs to be able to support black or white backgrounds. Ideally, the logo should allow for being animated in the future (as we do video training). Finished artwork should be an illustrator/ layered output.
No Files Added